Go meat / fish / dairy / cruelty – free this festive season (and every other day after that :-)
Please choose one dish per category, and mention for how many people you would like to order + pick up date/time. We are open on both Christmas Day and New Years Day. All items on the menu are 100% vegan, homemade and organic.
Please specify special needs. For more info call 050/627.677 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Grilled Eggplant with toasted Pine nuts, Mint and Pomegranate Vinaigrette
– Baked Pakoras (broccoli and cauliflower fritters ~ South East Asia)
– Celeriac and Apple Soup
– “Chicken” Wings
– Sicilian Roasted Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts with “Chicken Breast”
– Lentil Mushroom Walnut balls with Cranberry-Pear sauce
– Rosemary “Roast” with Roasted Turnip Puree
– Sweet Potato Casserole with Christmas “Roast”
– Christmas Truffles
– Pumpkin Pie
– Sweet Cherry Tarts
Powered by nutritious 100% vegetarian and vegan recipes, I have placed myself in the extraordinary position to make a positive impact on the environment as well as the daily lives of my patrons by offering food and beverage choices that are healthy, environmentally conscious and of no harm to animals. Dishes are available for pick-up only, and range from tasty finger foods, salads to casseroles, entrees and desserts.
Please note that all orders must be placed 24 hours in advance of pick-up.
For all inquiries please contact email@example.com or call +32 50627677
If you have some time today bake your mom these delicious Banana Walnut muffins!
dry: 1 cup plain unbleached flour * 1 cup self rising flour * 1 1/2 tsp baking powder * 1 cup of cane sugar * 1 cup of chopped walnuts * 1 tbsp flaxseeds.
wet: 1 cup of soy milk (or other vegan milk) * 1/3 cup of sunflower oil * 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar * 2 ripe mashed bananas.
Place about 12 muffin cups in a greaseproof muffin tin.
1. Preheat oven [@ 200 degrees celcius]
2. Mix all the dried ingredients
3. Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl
4. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dried ones, and mix slowly at the same time – just enough so that the ingredients are blended (not too much)
5. Pour batter into your muffin cups, and pop in the oven for around 20 minutes, until they look nice ‘n golden. Check with a wooden skewer if they are ready – it should come out clean. Allow them to cool down before storing.
Have a great day!
To create a delicious veggie Easter menu we only need to look at the fresh produce of early spring; leafy greens, beets, asparagus, carrots and bright citrusy flavors. I want to create a memorable Easter feast for you, your family and friends.
Please choose one dish per category, and mention for how many people you would like to order.
All orders require at least a 24 hour notice.
For more information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The holiday season is officially here! I have created a holiday menu and am happy to help you put together the perfect veggie holiday meal. Please choose one dish per category, and mention for how many people you would like to order.
All orders require at least 24 hour notice.
[Items sold by weight; will be priced when they are picked up in the store.]
Please specify special needs. For more info call 050/627.677 or just email me at email@example.com