CRUELTY FREE HOLIDAYS
All items on the menu are 100% plant based, homemade and organic. Please mention the amount of people, and a pick up date and time. We are open every day during the Christmas Vacation, including Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Orders are to be picked up before 16:00 hr. Thank you! — Julie
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guacamole hummus
- Spice roasted chickpeas
- Tofurkey roast filled with flavorful wild rice and bread crumb stuffing, with gravy, sweet potato mash and roasted Brussels sprouts. + Poached pears & toasted walnuts with a cranberry sauce.
- Pumpkin cake
- Chocolate truffles
Powered by nutritious 100% vegetarian and vegan recipes, I have placed myself in the extraordinary position to make a positive impact on the environment as well as the daily lives of my patrons by offering food and beverage choices that are healthy, environmentally conscious and of NO HARM TO ANIMALS. The latter will forever be my main focus. Dishes are available for pick-up only, and range from tasty finger foods, salads to casseroles, entrees and desserts.
Please note that all orders must be placed 24 hours in advance of pick-up.
For all inquiries please contact email@example.com or call +32 50627677
CRUELTY FREE HOLIDAYS
All items on the menu are 100% vegan, homemade and organic. Please choose one dish per category, mention the amount of people, and a pick up date and time. We are open every day during the Christmas Vacation, including Christmas Day and New Years Day
Deliveries are to be picked up before 16h30. Thank you! — Julie
For more info call +32 50/62.76.77 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- “chicken” wings
- rosemary roasted mushrooms
- spinach and cucumber dip
- chervil soup
- “turkey” filet with roasted kalettes (mix of kale and Brussels sprouts), creamy mashed potatoes and brown mushroom gravy
- wild rice pilaf with apples and toasted almonds with “chicken” soy protein
- quinoa with cauliflower, cranberries and nuts with lentil ‘meat’balls
- Christmas cake
- champagne truffles
If you have some time today bake your mom these delicious Banana Walnut muffins!
dry: 1 cup plain unbleached flour * 1 cup self rising flour * 1 1/2 tsp baking powder * 1 cup of cane sugar * 1 cup of chopped walnuts * 1 tbsp flaxseeds.
wet: 1 cup of soy milk (or other vegan milk) * 1/3 cup of sunflower oil * 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar * 2 ripe mashed bananas.
Place about 12 muffin cups in a greaseproof muffin tin.
1. Preheat oven [@ 200 degrees celcius]
2. Mix all the dried ingredients
3. Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl
4. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dried ones, and mix slowly at the same time – just enough so that the ingredients are blended (not too much)
5. Pour batter into your muffin cups, and pop in the oven for around 20 minutes, until they look nice ‘n golden. Check with a wooden skewer if they are ready – it should come out clean. Allow them to cool down before storing.
Have a great day!
To create a delicious veggie Easter menu we only need to look at the fresh produce of early spring; leafy greens, beets, asparagus, carrots and bright citrusy flavors. I want to create a memorable Easter feast for you, your family and friends.
Please choose one dish per category, and mention for how many people you would like to order.
All orders require at least a 24 hour notice.
For more information please contact me at email@example.com